We take a break from our regular content to discuss the topic at the forefront of everyone’s mind – the COVID-19 virus. However, our intent with this episode is to focus largely on what we can learn from a balanced look at Scripture and what that means for our responses and responsibilities as Christians and as the Church during such a time as this.
Our hope is that this episode will result in encouragement, challenge, and perhaps even some exhortation on things we all desperately need to be reminded of in a time like this. Stay safe and represent our Lord well!
- Religious Freedom:
- Tampa megachurch pastor arrested after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ orders
- Florida Officials: New Order Won’t Help Rodney Howard-Browne
- Breaking! Texas Governor PROHIBITS Counties & Cities from BANNING Religious Services during COVID-19
- Wuhan Christians Boldly Preach The Gospel On Streets In Coronavirus-Hit Areas
- More People Died From Suicide Than Coronavirus In Tennessee This Week
- German minister commits suicide over Coronavirus worry
- Italian nurse with coronavirus commits suicide fearing to infect others
- Man with cancer commits suicide at NYC hospital after getting coronavirus
- Coronavirus outbreak raises threats to mental health
- Domestic Violence and Child Abuse:
- Vaccine Inserts (Aborted fetal cells used in production):
- [READ THIS FIRST] What are MRC-5 and WI-38?
- DTaP (Quadracel) – lines 183/184
- Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix) – lines 208/209
- MMR II – first page
- Rabies (Imovax) – first page
- Varicella (Varivax) – page six, under “Description”
- Shingles (Zostavax) – page seven, under “Description”
- Another Pharmaceutical Company – Johnson & Johnson Using Aborted Fetal Cells to Develop Covid-19 Vaccine
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS